Saturday, July 16, 2005

Baden Wuerttemberg Youth Camp!!

Immediately after the trip to Erlangen, I went home, packed my stuffs, then Benjamin picked me up and brought me to a Christian Youth Camp. It was held at Unteroewisheim.

I told him that I havent camped before last time. Thats why....
He is one of the children leaders over there.

The youths came from all over cities from Baden Wuerttemberg, like Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Bruchsal ect. Total was about 1300 people.








This was the tent where I stayed :D


There was also a tent for quite time and prayer.






1300 people gather in a big hall for praise and worship. They sang english and german christian song.


Then after that, there was a volleyball tournament. Cities against cities.

It was a 3 days events. But I just stayed there one night and then need to proceed to Reutlingen to visit Khon the last time.

Benjamin left the camp to drive me to pick up my luggage, which I left in his house, then drove me to the train station.

There was also the time when I needed to say good bye to Benjamin.



Benjamin, vielen Dank fuer die Zeit in Bruchsal. Treffen wir uns wieder vielleicht in Singapore!! :D
Alles Gute und Viel Erfolg in Canada und viel viel Lebensfreude.