Sunday, July 17, 2005

The last visitation in Reutlingen

After saying good bye to Benjamin, I was travelling to Reutlingen, with all my luggages!!! Total about 50Kg.



Khon, Khaleda and I went to Freibad (Opened air pool) again. And that was also my last time at Freibad in Germany.



The river below is at Reutlingen. The water is cristal clear.


On the sunday evening, Benny held a BBQ dinner at his place.


Khon was preparing Salat.... hhmmm... errr.... :P


Benny was serving us. He grilled the food and served us. We were just sitting there and waited to eat... So nice of Benny.


Then the next day, my farewell dinner, was at asia restaurant... hehheeh




I ordered Nasi Goreng and it tasted..... err.. er... good...


There were only 4 of us. Heinrich came later as he had a test.

That day was quite funny. Khon and I just realise that we were wearing the same colour of clothes and shoes.




Then Benny's clothes were opposite of ours.


Heinrich finally came.


This photo was taken at Khon's place.

So... that was my last night in Germany. in Reutlingen.

Thanks to Khon for inviting me again to Reutlingen, and also the time that we spent with Heinrich, Khalede and Benny there.

Let me wish all of you..all the best for your studies, health and your future journey.
Tschau!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Khaleda is a Slut... be careful