Tuesday, July 19, 2005

To see my friends before I leave

Before I go to the Muenchen Airport, I spent sometime in the town to meet Jorge and Xiao Guai. Jorge is a good friend whom I got to know through Yu, my roommate in Studentenstadt.
Jorge is doing his 2nd semester in TUM wheares I was in Bruchsal doing my internship.

It was nice to see Jorge again.


Jorge and I

Too bad that Jorge had to rush back to prepare for his exam.

Then Xiao Guai came. Xiao Guai is another good friend of mine whom I met in CDC.
She just finished her music piano entrance exam in Munich. Hope she can get a place there.





Xiao Guai and I went a ice cream... my last ice cream in Germany....and also the most expensive one so far.... 8Euro!! ahahaha

I was happy to meet back Xiao Guai and we had lots of things to share. After the ice cream I had to go to the airport.

Take care, Jorge and Xiao Guai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »