Saturday, July 16, 2005

Visit Clement!!

Before I leave Germany, I planed to visit Clement. He stayed in Erlangen, about 5 hours train ride from Bruchsal. Before reaching Erlangen, I will to transit in Nuernberg. So might as well visit the big city.

Nuernberg is very big and beautiful. Below are some photos of Nuernberg














Believe or not.... That was my 1st ice blended coffee in Germany...

After spending about 5 hours in Nuernberg, I travelled further to Erlangen to meet Clement.



CLEMENT!!!
The building behind is where he stays.



Clement is going to cook dinner for me!!


Clement is dancing!!! heheheeh no no... He is killing flying insects.


Jason and Clement


I got to meet Clement's housemate, from China. We went out for a drink after the sumptious meal.

That day was also the day before I left Bruchsal. Got to leave to Bruchsal the next day to continue packing my stuffs, then check out.

4 comments:

jolly33 said...

hey! i have the pix in nuernberg too!! was transitting there for 4 hours hee...

Javier Lopez said...

Hey Jia YI!! Welcome to my blog!!
It is a beautiful city isnt it?

Every city in Germany is so nice... I didnt leave to leave Germany...

Mitch Doan said...

I recognized the first building, it was used for one of my text book's cover.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Women&aposs cashmere sweaters automatic gate roller wheels New mexico free trial dial up isp roof top car racks spyware removal share ware internet access provider hosting